Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image

Monday 26 March 2012

2012 A-Z Blogging Challenge with Vincent D'Onofrio.

A-Z Blogging Challenge



So I've joined the A to Z Blogging Challenge again this year.  It was so much fun last year.  I visited on an average 10 blogs a day.  I learned so much about blog design, what worked for a blog and what didn't and of course read some really great posts. Generally those that joined the challenge were poets and  writers, and used their blogs as a creative outlet. Others that I've came across  were photographers , comic book collectors, video game enthusiastic, Moms, and political  crusaders.  My blog was very unique in a way that it was the only one that was a fan site. It did make me wonder if I had made the right decision in joining the challenge but am I ever glad I did.

So I look forward as you join me next month. I'll had a  new and exciting post every day during the month of April, all having to do with Vincent.  See you then!

7 comments:

  1. Can't wait to read them, Bev!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whoo hooo!!!!! you are the one responsible for getting me into it this year and for that I thank you!!! I am looking forward to it! So far I have 20 of 26 posts in the gate and ready to publish!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looking forward to what you post...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm not really sure what the project is about but, I will stop in every day to read what you have in store. You to JoJo and anybody else that needs hits or just someone to visit their site.

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOL JoJo, you seem so on top of it. I'm such a procrastinator. Always have been. I always seem to get the work done though. ;)

    Thanks all!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh Bev when will fulfill the dream of getting to know this man? ada it increasingly difficult to come here and I go there .... sooo sad:(

    ReplyDelete