Both audio plays are now available for purchase at talesbeyondfrombeyondthepale.com
Thursday, 4 October 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Hello!
Welcome to Blue Velvet Vincent, a fan-site dedicated to the creative, talented and tantalizing Mr. Vincent D'Onofrio. Here you will find current information about Vincent's acting career with a little fun thrown in. I invite you to follow my site and look forward to any comments or questions you may have.
Where In The World Are You?
Post Production
unofficial release date. Dec. 1st.2012
My Fellow Vincent Fans
Powered by Blogger.
Facebook Badge
Blog Archive
What's Hot this week!
-
" K " is for Kiss Vincent effectively demonstrates through his characters in his movies, various methods of Kissing. I'm ra...
-
A-Z Blogging Challenge "B" is for Bad Boy Some seem to think so and at times so do I. Vincent has this careless way of thr...
-
A-Z blogging Challenge " C " is for Celebrity Crush Before meeting Vincent D'Onofrio I often dreamed about what my reaction...
-
A-Z Blogging Challenge Letter "A" A is for Acronym When ask, "Do you know Vincent D'Onofrio?" many of you wil...
-
The Utah Meth Cops Project formed out of a need to help ailing police officers who were exposed to toxic meth labs regain their quality of...
-
In 1985, actor Matthew Modine was drafted into Stanley Kubrick's army for "Full Metal Jacket". Modine kept both a written and ...
Looking for Something Special?
Thanks to The MadLab Post
About Me
- Bev
- I'm highly optimistic, good natured, sympathetic, forgiving,and courteous.I'm creative, conventional and down to earth. I love meeting new people. I like trying new and exciting things. I've been a big fan of Vincent D'Onofrio's for a couple years now. Enjoyed Law and Order:Criminal Intent since it's premiere. I AM CANADIAN! :) and proud of it.






0 comments:
Post a Comment