Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image

Thursday 14 June 2012

New Trailer: "SINISTER" with Ethan Hawke and Vincent D'Onofrio

Source:Shock Till You Drop


Synopsis: In the film, opening October 5th, a true crime novelist struggling to find his next big story discovers a box of home videos showing other families being brutally murdered, but his investigation soon leads him to a supernatural entity that may be placing his own family in harm's way.

I'm pretty sure this isn't a film I would choose to go out and watch but being a fan of Vincent D'Onofrio's is going to get me in the theater. But I'll be sure to be watching through screened fingers over my eyes.

 Is that a "Grateful Dead" T-shirt Vincent is wearing?

1 comment:

  1. It's definitely not the Dead. That black triangle is usually Pink Floyd's Dark Side of the Moon logo but I don't see the white light refracted to rainbow on it. And based on this trailer I will NOT be watching this movie at all. 2:30 was enough to scare the crap outta me! lmao

    ReplyDelete