Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image

Wednesday 15 February 2012

Oh Vincent, Where Art Thou?


News on Vincent D'Onofrio's comings and goings have been pretty minimal these days. I was really hoping to hear more on Blue Tilt by now. I know it's still going to happen but that's all I know. I think he has one of his movies coming out this Spring but that still seems so far away. Also before you know it, it will be time for the Ride for a Hero Event in Utah. Are any of you making plans to attend? Can't believe it's closing in on a year since I was there.

5 comments:

  1. A year already? wow. Hey on another note, I was tickled to see 'East Sandwich MA' go by on that spinning globe!! lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. bev u should have a button so we can add pics of vincent like on the fan group. i love the pic vincent, SEXY

    ReplyDelete
  3. He's probably busy working on something... and therefore not seen or heard of.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay, that could be Hannah. It's possible he's not even home at the mo.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Welcome back......................

    ReplyDelete